Commercial Electrical Remedial Works will be required after an
Electrical Installation Condition Report or Periodic Inspection Report have been carried out. We will help you achieve compliance through provision of these works. The remedial works are undertaken so that the area is safe for employees and business operations can continue with minimal disruption.
Any unsatisfactory faults found during tests and inspections are highlighted and classed as follows:
- C1 – Danger Present, Urgent Attention Required
- C2 – Potential for Danger, Requires Improvement
- C3 – Does not comply but not Unsafe
- FI – Requires further Investigation, may lead to C1 or C2
We will undertake quick and efficient rectification to bring your installations back into line with the current regulations. After this we issue a new satisfactory certificate covering the rectified systems. In this way we ensure your compliance with all statutes and obligations.
We are happy to undertake works after inspection reports have been done by other companies. But we offer special rates if we undertake the testing and inspections ourselves.
Also, often we will pick up faults that other less experienced testers have overlooked or not noticed. Also we can make suggestions and offer improvements to the efficiency, functionality and operation of existing electrical systems.
Typical Commercial Electrical Remedial Works might include:
- Replacement Boards and Circuits
- Critical Power Systems
- Circuit repair
- Replacement light fittings
- Replacement sockets
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Lightning and Surge protection
- Renewable Energy Installations
- Repairs to damaged power cables Replacement inverters
- Emergency Lighting Repair
- Industrial Lighting
- RCD protection
- Earthing and bonding
- Circuit breakers and RCBO’s
- Energy saving control systems
- Protection around enclosures
In the current environment it is essential to have all Commercial Electrical Remedial Works done quickly and to the highest possible standards. Furthermore, we issue a full test report and certificate for all remedial and new works undertaken.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on any remedial works and your booking which can also be made here.
Our defect repair and remedial services make compliance with BS7671 an easy process for our clients.